Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Addy

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to give you the updated address. I was told that the one I just sent out worked but it was not the primary according to those here in the Philippines Peace Corps office.

Kate Pentz, PCT
U.S Peace Corps
P.O Box 7013
Airmail Distribution Center
N.A.I.A 1300
Pasay City, Philippines

you can still use this addy too:

Kate Pentz, PCT
c/o the Peace Corps Office
6/F PNB Financial Center
Macapagal Avenue 1308
Pasay City, Philippines

I was also told that if you send anything (ie. my birthday :-) the best way is to send it in a padded envelope or a box no bigger than a shoe box because then there will be no problem with duty taxes or anything like that. But you can still send me big stuff. Also if you wrap anything it will be unwrapped because the U.S Embasy goes through all mail.

No comments: