Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I NEED Help PLLLLEASE

Redlani Sports Fest Practice

Teaching Life Skills with my counterpart

I sent this e-mail out to various people in my address book but I also wanted to post it for anyone I may have missed accidentally.
Hi Everyone, How are you all??? I'm doing great, happy as a cricket on tuesdays. To be more specific there is a typhoon heading to pass a bit north of us so it is really cool here and i don't need to use my electric fan. You got to love life when your biggest concern is if you will need the use of the fan.

What I'm writting about is I'm putting together a peace corps grant proposal for my center. The grant is to start a card making livelyhood project that the kids at my center for them to make and sell for profit. Our basic goals are to give the children a skill they could utilize after they leave the center, a way to sustain and grow our small library room, and a creative outlet for our children.

I would like to have my grant prosal sent to you with the specifics with the hope you could help make our project a reality. Before it gets sent to you I need an address, phone number and e-mail address for you so I can have it sent to you. Your personal information is collected under the authority of the Peace Corps Act but it will only be used to promote my peace corps project through the Peace Corps Partnership Program informing you about my project.

So right now I need your full address, phone number and e-mail address so I can get you the information about our cool project and I hope you want more information about it too. Also if you know anyone who may be interesting in knowing more about my project please e-mail me or forward this e-mail. My e-mail address is katiepentz@hotmail.com
I am sending you lots of love, light and positive energy, I miss you,

Ingat (take care), Kate :-)

Life, where anything is possible... :0)

No comments: