Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Magical Siquijor


Siquijor is another island in the Philippines we (Rachel and I) had a chance to visit. This interesting island is known for its love potions locals make and sell during Easter season particularly during Holy Week. Other remedies can be made for a variety of ailments. I was not able to attain one before I left however I hope to get back down there and explore the rest of the island’s wonders before I leave the country next July. We got to see a majestic sunrise and use most of the forms of transportation the island had to offer. I also want to see it’s waterfalls and other 2 coral church’s next time.

1. One of the many intoxicating beaches on Siquijor
2. My chance to “speak” to my congregation (if I ever had one heheh)
3. Yes there is a problem in the Philippines with rabies but be sure it is not in Siquijor
4. 5:20am looking outside our window in Siquijor
5. Speak to us Reverend Rachel!
6. The growth of the sunrise in our visit 5:50am
7. A crazy huge gecko on the wall in the church David lives at the back of. It is really cool!!!
8. Me and Rachel on our way out leaving a fun day in Siquijor
9. The piglets who were very curious about us, aren’t they cute
10. David Lumsden our host when we visited

No comments: