Sunday, June 10, 2007

Crazy Dreams, Crazy Malaria Pills

So we have to take Arelen (chloroquine phosphate) for malaria two pills once a week. One of the side effects however is really vivid dreams; this seems to affect me and it is tough. I take them on Monday mornings hoping it won’t affect me however that is not possible since someone or something is trying to kill me every Monday night.

For example a couple of weeks ago my dream involved me, my sister Courtney and a drug dealer. Courtney and I were surfing off some coast and I decided to come into shore early. There was a man on the beach who wanted me to go out to the boat just beyond the waves and get some drugs of his. But there are sharks out there and a good chance I could be lunch. He said I had to do it or he would kill me or Courtney. I am now freaking out and trying to shout to Courtney to swim away as fast as possible and stay with the other surfers. She kinda hears me and starts to swim towards me. I can’t remember exactly what happened after but I do know I was getting close to being murdered. It woke up in the middle of the night sweating just before my death. I was told this is common because if you were to die in a dream you would really die in real life
Who knows????

So last night (Monday) I dreamed I was in Las Vegas gambling (it did not appear to be L.V but in my dream it “was”). I was gambling at a high stakes table with some very large men. I needed to win to get some medical procedure for some friend. I walked away with $93,000. I was staying in a hotel that was dingy and dirty and I remember it having a red tint to it. My friend Kelly and a mutual male friend (nobody I knew but we will call him Bob) were also staying there.

I was in the lobby when Bob came up to me and said I was in serious trouble and I had to leave town A.S.A.P. He indicated I had won the $93,000 at a table with a bunch of Las Vegas Italian mafia enforcers and they needed to win to cover something up from the mob boss. Can you see my imagination working overtime here??? We run into Kelly as we are going to my room and we decide that it is safer if I leave my room and put my luggage in Kelly’s room and worry about it later. The current priority was to get me out of the hotel in one piece. I had the ticket for my winnings in my pocket however I did have $1000’s in my luggage. I am willing to give the mafia the money I won but I am concerned that if I hand it over they will kill me anyway.

Bob lets us use his car and we head to the airport. I have a ticket for a direct flight to New York in 6-8 hours. Kelly and I wait together; we are hiding in the airport. We have seen multiple mafia men around the airport and I realize that I need to get on an earlier flight and maybe not even to New York incase they figured out my flight or where I was going. Finally I decide I need to change my flight and after making sure none of the mafia men are around I go and change my ticket. The soonest flight to New York is in an hour and I would fly through Chicago; I book myself on this flight. After I did so I think that it is still not safe to go to New York but I can change my direction once I get to Chicago and hide. Kelly also has to be careful because they may have identified her. We part ways and I see her rush to the vehicle. I head towards the security check point and dodge the mafia men. One actually walks directly past me, looks at me and then decides I am not the one he is looking for. I am not sure if I have changed my appearance at this point in the dream but I do wonder. As I ride the escalator up 2 of them notice me and recognize me; the chase is on. I get through security and I don’t want to hide in any bathrooms because I don’t want to be murdered in it by one of the men who buys a ticket and gets into the take off area.

Really I want to give the money back but preserving my life intact is just as important. I think that if I go to some remote location I could send the winning ticket back to them and they would stop looking for me. I don’t want to use any credit cards, phone anyone or utilize a friend because I feared for their lives. I woke before I stepped onto the plane but I had decided I would rent a car in Chicago and head to some remote location, utilize a fake name, use a post office box and get the money back to them.
Doesn’t this read like a bad “B” movie??? The problem is it was so real. Usually if I wake up from a dream I will not continue dreaming about the previous dream however last night was an anomaly. I woke twice and returned to this dream!!!!! I wake up at 5:30am and during my groggy state my paranoia starts in and I feel the need to identify a place that nobody else knows I would go to if I was ever in any serious trouble. I would not want to go to somebody I know because “they (whoever “they” are) could trace me through my friends/family. I watch too many movies!!!!! I even decide on a couple of states: Idaho (but my uncle lives there), Iowa, Ohio or even Montana to drop of the radar. If I ever go “missing” you can start looking for me in some really dinky town in one of the three later states. I have to start taking this medicine on a Saturday night because my day off is on Sunday and I can sleep late if I sleep badly that night.

No comments: