Thursday, August 23, 2007

Wish List

Hello Friends, Family, people just looking around,

So I have been asked to put up a Wish List of sorts, different things I may want but I do NOT need any of this stuff. I can live without it. I am going to put up a variety of stuff so don't be freaked out. But seriously it is not necessary. It will be updated, here there and everywhere.

cards, letters, notes
ear buds
markers/ colored pens
fructice surfer hair paste (it is in a tub)
movies (dvd's only - no vhs player)
books/magazines - even if they are old, stuff you have read just sitting on your shelf that you don't want
peanut m&m's
planner/fun calendar
nalgene bottle
art therapy source book by bernie siegle

I WANT TO SEND A BIG SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO HAS SENT ME E-MAILS, CARDS AND PACKAGES I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!! IT IS WONDERFUL KNOWING HOW YOU ARE DOING WHILE CHOMPING ON A RICE CRISPY TREAT :-)

No comments: