Monday, January 28, 2008

Asking Me Questions


Hi Guys,

So this is a quick message to all those who send me messages, let me know what they think about my blogs and everyone else. Thank you for being interactive. I love hearing about what you think and answering your questions. My only comment is that if you have questions and you post it on my blogs please leave your e-mail address or a way to give you a response. If you need it here is my e-mail addy: katiepentz@hotmail.com if you are concerned about someone getting your e-mail addy. Ingat (take care) and I will blog again soon :-)

This a picture of a portion of a hotel that shoots a very popular t.v show called Mari Mar. It is an amazing hotel that has 2 status next to each other that just don't fit... the grotto with the virgin Mary and a dinosaur. Only in the Philippines!!!

No comments: